the dinner

" u have got to be kidding me . why haven't you dressed up yet ?! "

" i am dressing up "

" you didn't do anything at home . you should have ready earlier . the dinner starts at 7pm "

" the dinner won't be starting at exactly 7pm , mama . janji melayu la , plus minus 5 minutes ke "

" eh , YB datang nnti so the event should be started as in the schedule . now we are 15 minutes late . blablablablablablablablablabla "

i've got a dinner tonight , where my sister and i will be receiving money ( x tapis2 lagi cakap ) hehe for our pmr and spm . as usual , i took my bath very long , playing with the shower and bubbles , and there you go , my mom kept blabering that i haven't dressed up after she went home from work . it was 6.45pm when i finished taking , i meant playing with water . so my mom was like,

" u have got to be kidding me . why haven't you dressed up yet ?! "

" i am dressing up "

" you didn't do anything at home . you should have ready earlier . the dinner starts at 7pm "

and there you go . my story is repeated all over again . those who are close to me will know that i like to repeat the story all over again . well , the disease started when my bestfriend , L , keeps telling me about her life . she has such an awesome life , that i can say ,

" what is the story that i haven't heard yet ? "

yeah , that kind of thingy . and since then , the disease spread into me , and now i hardly cure the disease . 

back to my story , when my mom blabering , i was like 

so we went to dewan suarah at 7.15pm and the YBs' were in front of the main door . so i guess we're in the red carpet list .

so , the events were , singing the national songs , koir , boring speeches , giving the money event ( x blh blah ayat ) , some singing and dancing , the lucky prize and then event ended .

i walked up to the stage twice , because taking the certificates of pmr and spm exam . i was wearing a blouse , the pink scarf - again , my pink jeans and my beloved boots . hehe when i look at the ribbons on my certificates , one of the ribbons were pink ! PINK ! AGAIN ?!

the event were supposed to end at 11pm , but my family and i  went out early because my siblings felt asleep . we went to the main door , and take some photos there , just nak amik " Anugerah Pencapaian Sijil dan Insentif " well , something like that la the sentences . then , while we were photoshooting ( tu baru perasan macam artis )

then suddenly , a guy came to us . . .
.
.
.
" hey , excuse me "

*starring like he's a criminal*

" will u be my model for tonight ? i want to snap some photos of you guys " 

and i was like 

 OMG ! this is the chance that i've been waiting for ! so we accept the offer and we gave our best shot  

while we were photo shooting , there were some people looking at us , asking our signatures . awwwwww , feels like we're really models 

haha , no lh , actually the guy was a photographer . when he saw we took ourselves some pictures at the main door , he offered us his help . he used his camera and we took some pictures , just like photo shooting in the , ermm , what do you call that , ala tempat shooting tu..lupa la nama..i get old already 

oh ya , while waiting for my name to be called out to receive my prize , i met my old friends , Lia Atika , Aaron Wong and Matson Luna . the two of them still remember me , but suprisingly Matson said he didn't know me . sedangkan aku nih sama kelas ngn dy mse sklh rendah , then sklh menengah kls pn sebelah2 , then dy g mrsm kuching , i went to mrsm betong , and yet , dy kata dy x kenal aku ? ! *rsa nk mgamuk*  

" hi matson "

" hi , kau sape "

so i was like 

" lia , dy ckp dy x knl aku "

" tu la , dy pn x knl aku "

tp biasa la tu , i sometimes don't remember my old friends too . cuma tonight i got to feel what is it like to be forgotten 

we reached home at exactly 11pm , i changed my clothes , took my laptop upstairs and started blogging . tipu la if i said i didn't look at my handphone , hoping for someone to text me . it's been a couple of days , and maybe i should started to  .

" you shouldn't think of someone that doesn't think of you . i love u cousin , and i don't want you to get hurt "

No comments: